Applied Card Technologies Limited (ACT) is a global company providing the technical products and services that allow our customers to Issue, Transact and Manage card populations across many industry sectors. We provide cards, card accepting devices, transaction processing, back office reporting and card management systems. Our solutions power some of the most successful card programmes to date.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of the ACT values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice;
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water;
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources;
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Setting and regularly reviewing environmental objectives and targets;
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture;
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees;
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.
The policy statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary.
The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.